Sunday 2 December 2012

The Massager Mouse

Salam. my beloved friends..
Hope u guys always in a good health as the weather is constantly changing plus the mountain of assignments and workloads that need to be settle as soon as possible.
Lately, I'd experienced numerous computer fatigue related issues like neck pains and shoulder problem.
I believe many of us also having the same problem.
So, I managed to find the gadget that can help us to reduce the problem.
Let me introduce to you guys with ' The Massager Mouse'.
It is a mouse and massager hybrid that feels good in your hands and even better on your back and shoulders.
How I wish to have this mouse in my possession.
It functions as a precision state-of-the-art touch sensitive-mouse and the pleasure and convenience of a powerful body massager. Thus, stop doing the assignment for a while and switch to massage mode and refresh ourselves.
It has a large touch sensitive surface designed for easy scrolling and page turning plus 10 vibration levels with 2 distinct vibration patterns designs for maximum relaxation.
It also equipped with USB charging stands and is both MAC and Windows compatible.
However its going international on 2013. So, we still have time to allocate some budget for this gadget if you have your interest on this hybrid mouse. Until then, make sure you don't injure yourself and take precaution if you have to spend a lot of time on computer! Remember, prevention is better than cure!


                                            

4 comments:

  1. hello mia!

    the massager mouse means that it is strictly for hands only? it will really helps me in while doing a lot of typing works. hope it'll be here sooon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mia :)

    So do we need to install a software for this mouse so that we can select the mode that we prefer? This is something I never thought would be available. Anddddd, I think it'll be quite costly. What do you think? hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think it's gonna cost more than my current foot massager,haha..

      Delete
  3. well, it would be costly, but I believe the responses would be huge. U know how the market work, the increase in demand would result numerous of productions. and as time goes by, the price would decrease too as other company try to produce the same thing. just like Samsung and Apple. so don't worry my dearest friends, have some patient and sooner or later, u will afford to buy it. trust me. meanwhile, live a healthy life..:)heee..

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.