Wednesday 12 December 2012

Decay: A fate after death.

Salam, madam and friends.

You must be asking, "What kind of post is this? decay, seriously?!" 

Well, just this morning I came across a decaying carcass of a cat. I was not disgusted, not one bit but fascinated for a while and starred at the decaying mass for solid 10 minutes. People gave me weird looks.

This is a gif image of decay; in super fast forward. (Poor fox)



I think it amazing that someone would take the time to film this slow and cruel process mother nature does. I can't imagine the amount of film they had to render to get the original footage. This is through the technological aspect, though.

I think decay is a very detailed process. So, I looked online and found an interesting documentary on it.



If you have the time and fast internet connection, watch it! its very "eye opening"...

Things we never thought we would ever care about, is there for us to watch.

Alright, that's all. Hope you'll learned something.

Leave your comments down below^^

3 comments:

  1. I do agree with you, it is not something new but we never pay attention into it..thank you for posting this and makes me into a thinker(wow)..at least, I do think about this a bit..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, finally a comment.
    I know right, I mean think what would we look like when we decay?
    Oh, we are all thinkers we just need the stimulus to do so, your welcome and thank you for reading^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post and AWESOME gif photo. have you ever think, why the trees or any plants in cemetery are so 'lush'?haha, i think it because of the minerals decayed from our body are absorb by those trees. ok suddenly it sounds creepy-_-'

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.