Monday 3 December 2012

Social networking applications






Assalamualaikum Dr.Rose and classmates :)

Well, according to the pictures above, my topic today is concerning about the social networking applications. I guess all of you know what is it all about isn't it? :)

People nowadays who have smartphones rarely use sms or mms as a medium to communicate.
They prefer to use social networking applications such as Viber, bbm, Whatsapp, Tango, Line and to name a few. This is because it is much more easy and simple to use. Through these applications, users can even send the file, songs, pictures and chatting with friends.

This is can consider as a less investment compared to sms or mms. Even Viber and Tango also provide FREE calls for android and iphone users. To add up, with Tango also, you can make FREE Video Calls, FREE Voice Calls, send FREE Text Messages and send FREE Video Messages and pictures! All you have to do is connect it to the internet. Therefore, it is much more easy and affordable.

So, what say you? Which one that you prefer or just want to stick to the old tradition? J
As for me, I prefer bbm and Whatsapp since I’m a BlackBerry user :D
That’s all for now guys. Toddles. 


4 comments:

  1. salam nabilah..

    these mobile apps are really famous nowadays. everyone at least has one of them. but we should not be too attached to this technology. or else we will be lost if they are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nabilah.

    Yes I have to agree with you that these apps have gone viral nowadays. For me I prefer whatsapp as it is simple and most of my friends have it installed in their phones. I don't know what is wrong with viber or my phone as I have some problems while installing it so I've decided not to install :) great post

    ReplyDelete
  3. assalamualaikum nabila ^^

    all those apps have made communication from different part of the world easier.
    I even call my mom using Line to reduce credit reduction :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah..personally among all, I like whatsapp better coz its free and fast. but the other person need to be online too. however, its not a problem now coz many people already online as the internet getting cheaper n wireless is everywhere.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.