Tuesday 18 December 2012

Keep track. Stay healthy.


Assalamualaikum Dr.Rose and fellow classmates.

Have you heard about the glucose monitoring device? Yes. It is called as The iBGStarTM. The iBGStarTM not only gives you accurate blood glucose readings, but when linked to your iPhone or iPod Touch, it provides you with a wealth of information. The iBGStar TM is designed for your lifestyle, especially if you have diabetes.  For more information, you can check it out the link below J


If you don’t like to use the iBGStarTM, you can try other apps called as Diabetes Pilot. The Diabetes Pilot also helps to check the glucose level, insulin, blood pressure, exercise, meal and etc. This is very useful for the diabetic patient as they can easily check their health just by using their phones. So, for more info, you can click to the link here http://www.diabetespilot.com/

Well, I’m interested to buy this apps because my father is a diabetic patient and I really hope that this apps can help him to check on his health. If I got my own money later on, surely I will buy this for him.

I think that’s all for now guys. Toddles.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Nabilah!

    I'm really impressed with the fact that this device can be connected to iPhone/ iPod touch and get a whole lot more information about our body. My sister has this device to monitor our glucose level and our whole family must check our glucose level.Maybe I could suggest this to her :) Thanks for this valuable info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very stylish device. we can track our health records here and always alert about it. besides, we don't need to carry extra device around. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.