Wednesday 14 November 2012

Tumblr


Assalamualaikum all :)

Today I want to talk about tumblr.
Tumblr is a platform that allows users to post multimedia and other content to a short-form blog.
Users can upload their photos, text, quote, link, video and even audio through tumblr. 
Besides that, users can also follow other users' blogs and as well as make their blogs private.

If you want to try, you can sign up and explore it by yourself. just click to the link below! :)

well, here are some of my favourites from tumblr. Feel free to check it out yeah?

so, happy tumblr-ing guys!
toodles :)

4 comments:

  1. I have a tumblr but I'm not really into it because the interface is not that user friendly I'd say.. However I love browsing through others' tumblrs. There are lotta gorgeous pics there.. Thanks for mentioning your favs! Here's one of my favs (I'm in a battle with my weight lol) eatnexercise.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeahhh. other's tumblrs are great! i love those pictures from tumblr. ahaha. on diet bebeh? good luck for you then :)

      Delete
  2. hey nabilah.. i have a tumblr too. i love it very much because i can put a lot of pictures that i want to share. In my opinion, tumblr is very simple compared to blogspot. hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeahh. agreed with you too ajirah. blogspot suitable for people who love write and express their opinion more but tumblr more towards pictures.

    "pictures speak thousand words" :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.