Sunday 18 November 2012

Indie Playlist Land!


Salam, friends and madam.

I've always had a thing for wanting to listen to different genres of music. I can never get comfortable with one genre of music; so, I present to you my gem of online audio contents 
8tracks!

8tracks is an online playlist website that allows you to upload  your audio tracks or choose the existing ones and turn them into an awesome playlist!

It basically like Tumblr but your ears!

Wait, its just an online playlist... What's so cool about it, anyway?

Personally, I like 8tracks for it is a pit of music genres that I can explore and the best part people have already made awesome playlists for you to listen to!

I no longer have to dredge the unknown bowels of the internet or Youtube to find elusive songs that'll rock my socks off!

The dirty job of finding songs has already been done; so just sit and listen to awesome music...

Sure, you do need stable internet connection to streem and listen to these rad tunes but seriously that isn't the point... 

Here's a step by step guide to begin your journey into the land of rad and awesome tunes!

This is what it looks like before sign up. So just sign up as usual and then you can begin.





Lets go straight to creating a playlist! Below, you just have to upload atleast 8 tracks to publish you playlist. 


Know with all the particulars done, you can publish your playlist. You can edit and share it too!

Share it!



Ta-dah,the deed is done!





There's also a feature where you can listen to your songs through Youtube; it'll fetch a video that has the similar title to your song and play it just below the playlist. This is a feature if your too lazy to open up another window to find the video on Youtube manually.


Now, here is you dashboard. You can even follow people and listen to their playlist.


Also, stay updated with the people you follow.


This has been my go to website for a 2 months now, everytime I've get good internet connection.


So, all of you can give it a try and I hope you've enjoyed this bit of awesomeness!

What do you think of this?

Is it worth streaming?

Would you try it?

*Comment below^^

4 comments:

  1. Hey Farah!
    When I'm bored mainstream stuff I'd go to youtube and started to randomly search for music that I've never listened before. And this site makes my work easier :p I think it is worth streaming and I'd definitely give it a go again later. I'm currently streaming it and I'm loving it. And I dont need to sign up to listen to the songs, so yeah :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeay,I'm glad you like it. A lot of people I talked to about this, think its just your run of the mill audio streaming site. But it ain't right?! It's got really rad tunes!

      Delete
  2. music is such a necessity i think. my life would be boring without it. so yeah, i'll definitely give it a try later! thanks for suggesting farah :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, sweetie. Go ahead and search its playlist; there's tons of soundtracks from movies^^

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.