Wednesday 7 November 2012

lets rock :D

bismillahirrahmanirrahim :)

assalamualaikum everybody. I know its kind of late to post something here because I'm running out of idea! Alhamdulillah I've 'stumbled' into this one gadget that for me, is some kind of cool.

since one of my classmates, miati, loves to put on her headphone everywhere ( I supposed ;) ), I would like to recommend you this cool gadget.


Parrot Zik


Tune out the crowd with these noise-canceling wireless headphones, which have a range of up to 300 feet and function for 6 hours per charge. (Use them as a Skype headset too.) The Zik goes into standby automatically when you take it off, pausing the music and starting it up again as soon as you slip the headset back on. The audio has a concert-hall quality.


Isn't it great? It will surely save battery. ^^

till we meet again
wasalam :)



1 comment:

  1. is it wireless? I think it would be cool if it is wireless. Btw I've seen this headphone in one of the American series title: Modern Family..it is totally noise cancelling..heee..

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.