Sunday 18 November 2012

Convert your Pdf's to Word!

Salam, friends & madam.

I know a lot of people know about this but I'd just like to share just in case we forget about it.

Yes, you can convert PDF documents to word online. I know that there are tons of sight that do this but the one I want to recommend hasn't failed me yet.

No matter how big the PDF file is it'll still convert it fully to word document. I know some site where if the PDF is to large it'll only convert half of it, well not this one.

I've even manage to convert a PDF to word document using IIUM's wifi on a school day, and we all know how slow the internet will be on a school day! (or maybe its just my pc, that's slow?)

This is what it looks like: http://www.pdfonline.com/pdf-to-word-converter/


Just upload your PDF's and convert.

That's all, I've got to say. 

Hope ya'll find it usefull^^

4 comments:

  1. there's also website found on the internet that we have to pay just for converting PDF'S file to word. just be careful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, most of them are. Like they lure you saying its all free and stuff and sudden they they ask you to pay and who knows maybe some virus is tagging along. The above ain't like that and so far, I've haven't had an issue.

      Delete
  2. this is useful. i've used it before to convert my file and i believe this is very good and makes our life easier :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, for our teaching IT, I think? This definately save us the hassle of copy and pasting one by one. Your welcome

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.