Wednesday 14 November 2012

Skateboard For The Lazy

Yepp.. you guys read well. There're skateboards out there and they're for those who are lazy enough to push around the block. haha. Just kidding.

Now may I introduce you all, ZBoard!


It may looks like a common skateboard, but what interest me about it is we can move on it without touching the ground anymore. Below are the details. 

1. If you want to accelerate, lean forward and for the inhibition of transfer the center of gravity back.
2. Its speed reaches 24km / h, power reserve of about 5km.
3. It's not suitable to perform tricks and are not recommended skater with a weight of not more than 100 kg. 
4. The price of this board is $ 600.



It's cool right? I wish I had one for me to roll along the beach near my house! ;D

Interested? For order, click HERE 



3 comments:

  1. so is it equipped with some small power generator to make it move?I'm not a fan of skateboarding but this one had my interest .heeee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that people with skateboards are the coolest ;) If it weren't that expensive, I'd surely buy it! But, a quick question, does it use battery or what? Cool post!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.