Wednesday 21 November 2012

How cameras has changed over time

Assalamualaikum Madam Rose and fellow classmates :)

Well, well, well. Today I want to share about the evolution of cameras.



Have you noticed that when we were young, we have exposed with film camera where we have to finish the film first before we can see the pictures or the products. It was such a devastating to wait isn't it? However, today the technology has changed and makes our life easier.

Camera nowadays give more advantages to the photographers as they can immediately see the products after taking the pictures. Not only that, users also can easily delete the pictures if they want to. To add it up, for film camera, we have to send the film to the photo shop. We have to wait for like three or four days until we can see the pictures. Whilst for the digital camera, the pictures will automatically saved in the memory card and then we can just transfer it through the laptop or PC to see it.

From my observation, recently digital camera has become a trend. People like to bring their own gadget everywhere they go. On top of that, taking pictures has turned out to be one of the famous hobby among teenagers and adults. They even make this hobby as their personal income.


Snap snap snap!
Every picture tells it's own memories ;)

Toodles.

2 comments:

  1. I actually miss all those analog cameras with film that you have to develop.
    I miss that you had to meet or post it to people so they would get the picture; I like meeting up and talking about them (the pictures and the people).
    I seem more natural to physically pass on a piece of memory rather than tagging it virtually.
    What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. assalamualaikum nabila

    I miss those film camera
    I miss its sound when you press the shutter
    I miss sending the film to camera shop and waiting for about one week before it is ready
    I miss picture album even more!
    which nowadays people don't really use it anymore

    I just love photography ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.