Wednesday 21 November 2012

snoozefest no more!

I'm on a roll! ^^

so since I've got this mojo to update, lets just give it a go in one shot. why not? hehe. I've found this app for all you sleepyheads.

The Mission Alarm Clock!

this app guarantees that you wake up and get out of bed on time. and the way they do it is by forcing you to complete a mission in order to turn off the annoying sound of the alarm clock.

when you set an alarm you also choose what task you'll need to complete, from the list of included missions. those range from shooting a target, to pulling a lever, to completing small puzzles... when it's time for the alarm to go off it starts ringing and keeps going until you complete the mission.

the app also includes a snooze function (for those of us who are in serious relationships with our beds) and fun background music while the alarm is going off.

the graphics and sounds of this app are really cute and it's now free during their launch so give it a try! wake up early to class tomorrow and claim our free breakfast! :D

6 comments:

  1. cool !
    but how to download it? through phone or need to download the app by using the computer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huda, this is incredibly cool! I am totally NOT a morning person, I have this one huge rock clings on my back when I need to get up early in the morning. I'd surely give this app a go :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waking up, is already a challenge but to literally "waking up to a challenge" is a bit of a turn off for me. I like the idea, but I would be more annoyed then amused. Great, post though^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalamualaikum huda

    first of all
    LOL :D
    never ending problem
    no more excuse for "another five minutes" extra schleep :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. is it compatible with android?

    ReplyDelete
  6. is it compatible with android?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.