Tuesday 9 October 2012

User-friendly, Quart pro & Free Video Editor: No key generator needed! *can still export after trial^^

Salam, friends.

Have you ever watched those cool videos on Youtube and are amazed at how well their edited especially their split screen effects. While most of us only have Microsoft Movie Maker which barely does much and we have to open up other applications to record the sound and cut it; its a hassle, I know!

I used to be a beauty vlogger and blogger, so editing is very important to me. I've used an array of video and image editors. I've used iMovie, Lightscape etc, I can't even remember most of them since I've used so many, got caught then tried another one (some weren't even in English).   Most of them are pirated, I have a folder full of artificial key generators; you name it I got it! But just like all illegal things, once you get caught (by the software company) they disable all features. 

One time, Sony Vegas Pro 10 caught me they somehow black listed me to a point were I couldn't use it no matter how many times I re-downloaded the software and generated about a gazillion key generators from different providers (including piratebay). Man, were they pissed! I guessed they know my IP address already.

We'll here is my current favorite for regular video editing. 
(no split screens or green screen effect okay, just regular with voice overs and multiple audio mixes)

I present to you, VideoPad Video Editor :


Taken from this url: http://videopad-video-editor.en.softonic.com/
What you need to do:

All you have to do is download this software and install it. No need for key-generators. It'll start of as a trial and even after the trial ends its still fully functional and videos can be exported flawlessly.

Now let's take a look at its features that make it a keeper on your hard drive^^

1. First here's the empty/basic layout. Very clean and clear layout, not confusing and utilizes the drag and drop action. So, just drag and drop stuff.


2. Now, here you have the option of putting 2 separate audio on your video. You can even split your audio's and control the volume on specific parts of the audio/song; same goes for muting the audio.




3. You can include voice-overs/narration. A feature Microsoft Movie Maker can't afford to give their users.


4. You can even add, subtitles to your video and control their speed. This definitely beats Microsoft Movie Makers depressing version of adding subtitles.


5. They have an array of transitions and effects for your videos. Below, are 2 pictures to illustrate both features.



6. Finally exporting/saving your work is also a breeze. Remember, that I said "It'll still export your videos flawlessly with no distortion even after the trial period". The free version only allows you to export in .avi, .wmv, .asf, DVD. (still these format are widely accepted and we usually use these).


So, that my rave about this very capable, no strings attached and free video editing software. This is a software for those who seek to do a little bit more with their videos without spending a cent or feeling guilty for piracy. It's user friendly and definitely 2 notches above Microsoft Movie Maker.

Give this software a try, my friends^^

Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with the software above. All right reserved. All opinions are my own.

PS: Sorry for bashing on Microsoft Movie Maker but seriously can't they be a bit considerate to their consumers. I mean would it kill for them to give us the above features, I mean the company above gives out these features for free, while we paid for our Microsoft suites! 

Anyway, have fun trying this out^^
























3 comments:

  1. Hello Diyana, thanks for this great post!

    It's very rare to hear that a software can function as it was during the trial version and yep,the final product can be exported flawlessly without the watermark is A HUGE yeay! Because most of the exported materials from trial versions will come together with those whatever watermark. haha. but may I know, can I trim my avi video using this software?

    And heh, no need to apologise for bashing Movie maker..it sucks big time! lol. Once upon a time I was required to use it for this one subject, and God knows how depressing it was...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you can trim your .avi video. I've done it before with an mp4 only i have to export it in .avi. Yep, it definitely has no watermarks.

      Thanks for the support, lots of love^^

      Delete
  2. Yes, you can trim your .avi video. I've done it before with an mp4 only i have to export it in .avi. Yep, it definitely has no watermarks.

    Thanks for the support, lots of love^^

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.