Monday 15 October 2012

Fun Fleapy!

Assalamualaikum and good day to all,

How are you guys? Feeling good?

I'm feeling good as our mid semester break is happily making its way.. Come to mama, holidays!

This one night I helped my friend to book her flight tickets. I have problems with my maybank2u so I decided to 'talk a walk' on the internet, googling random things. And I really have no idea how did I stumble upon this website fleapy.com.

I like the name, really. Like flea-ish.lol. So if you're an avid plane rider hehe, or maybe planning to go for a holiday somewhere by flying low-cost flights (yeah AirAsia of course) and yeah I know some of my classmates that frequently ride Airasia.. Miati, Ajirah and Ekram! ;) Maybe you've discovered this site before but I really wanna share this site with others especially for those are saving their money for budget trips (because I am? lol). So this site is for you...and me.

This site will help you in finding the best AirAsia tickets for a year time (for instance now is October so the tickets listed are until September 2013, subject to availability from AirAsia) This site will list down the cheapest price for each month so it's way easier for us to find cheap tickets,rather than searching using airasia.com.

Go to fleapy.com and choose your destination. (yup I'm planning to go to Phuket :p)








Tadaa, there goes the list. Choose which tickets you would love to buy.











 Once you clicked 'select' for the return date, this will pop out. Just click book flight.









Then it will redirect you to airasia.com and you can happily do the booking!

It saves your time. Happy booking! :)





2 comments:

  1. Fad.. thanks for making me drool all over my table with this new info. i'm so excited reading this! but waitt, so are you saying that the cheapest flight price can be found on this website? *confused*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! yes but only for Airasia. Like when you're searching return tickets from Kuala Lumpur to Kota Bharu, the prices will be listed down and you will directly notice that some tickets are cheaper than other tickets. From the above image for instance, I noticed that for the whole year, the cheapest flight ticket from KL to Phuket is RM109, so I picked that one.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.