Saturday 6 October 2012

Lets pray on time!

Bismillahirrahamanirrahim

Assalamualaikum wbt everybody!
how is your iman today? doing great? ^^

for this post, i would like to introduce to all of you the most preferable athan reminder among smartphone user. besides smartphone, blackberry user could also download this app to!

athan on Google play

you might think that all athan reminder app function the same where a pop up table will appear when it is time to pray. or athan will be played for every prayer time. or it will vibrates for every alerts. and to name a few.


YES this app has all that applications


so, why would I want to promote to this app?


do go through some alerts screen-captured by other users










didn't those reminder 'knock' your head when you read it? just imagine reading it when the time to pray has come. will you have the gut to ignore it??? phew~

frankly speaking I just downloaded this app right before I post this entry. I have not experience any alerts yet  since Isya' has passed. However, from the review I get from a friend who have been using this app for quite some time, she said that I need to update the app frequently until I can get that kind of reminder. I have no idea how it will works. just have a try first and we will see how it works later.

happy trying my friends! and Mdm Rose too ;)

may Allah ease. insyaAllah

2 comments:

  1. Can i download to PC? please say yess..

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have this app for pc but i don't think so they provide that kind of reminder.
    Hewhew

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.