Monday 8 October 2012

fast and furious

greetings, classmates!


it is a well-known fact that students our age are mostly capable of driving a car. and the road rules in Malaysia enables us to obtain our drivers' license as easy as 123.

"so what's the happs?", you ask?

here's what:
I'm a competent driver and I drive a lot.

I drive my brothers to and from school, I drive my mom to the mall, I drive my older brother everywhere (coz he's a lazy bum) and I drive my dad to work. I am basically the family's own personal driver. so naturally, I'd pretty much know the behaviors of motorists in our country. they throw rubbish out of their windows, they don't signal and they speed. my oh my, do they speed.

my dad told me about the AES camera used to trap speeders on the road. AES stands for Automated Enforcement system which takes pictures of cars who goes over the speed limit. and this thing is no joke, let me tell you.

I was at the mall with my mom and we came across a booth where you can check your summons and after my mom keyed in her IC number, there it was. a picture of yours truly driving superfast and I was caught on camera. there's no hiding now coz the evidence is smacked right there on the screen.

so drivers, beware.
drive slow and make it safe!

oh and alternatively, you might also see this dude trying to catch you.

au revoir ~

1 comment:

  1. assalamualaikum huda

    you should be more careful too! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.